Suite 7Reserve Compare
Romantic West Indies inspired decor features hand carved mahogany four-poster queen bed, two person Jacuzzi tub and shower, 180 degree panoramic view of Ashland and surrounding mountains. Small private balcony. Ideal for honeymoon, anniversaries or just a much needed holiday. The sitting room has custom made daybed that can be made-up to accommodate a 3rd guests (additional charges for 3rd person) in the suite.
To view current rates, please press the "Book Now" button (above) and enter your dates of inquiry. Rates will be shown without completing a reservation.
February 13 to November 1 (includes a lovely served breakfast)
November 2 to February 12 (no breakfast is included with the "Quiet Season" winter rates)
Located on our 2nd floor (no elevator), but we are happy to carry your luggage upstairs for you!
(A charge of $49 per person per night is charged for each additional person. An additional $17 per night is charged if daybed is required for double occupancy. Rates are subject to change without notice)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fine Italian-made Frette bed linens
- Lynova 5-star towels
- Pharmacopia bodycare products
- Breakfast (During Mid & High Season)
- Air conditioned
- In-room telephones
- In-room commercial-free music
- Room Service (Tues-Sat Evenings)
- In-room refrigerator
- Free reserved and street parking
- Hair dryer
- Flame Front Furnace
- Jetted Bathtub (two person)
- Complimentary Evening Sherry (High Season Only)
- Private Balcony
- Television Free Relaxation