ALL RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Reservations— Reservations are guaranteed with a deposit of one night’s lodging for each room reserved at the time of booking. Confirmation will be sent via email upon receipt of payment. We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover. Your personal check or traveler’s checks are also welcome.
Due to our small size and the seasonal nature of our business we are unable to issue refunds for cancellations that do not meet our cancellation policy.
Cancellations—All reservations are subject to a minimum cancellation processing fee of 10% of one night's rate.
- We refund deposits (less 10% cancellation processing fee) only for cancellations that meet minimum advance notice requirements (see below).
- Please note that we do not refund if minimum advanced cancellation notice is not given, unless all rooms and nights reserved are rebooked at full price.
- For individual and group reservations, the person making the reservation assumes financial responsibility for all nights and rooms canceled.
- No-shows are charged full price for each night reserved of the entire reservation.
- We do not give credit for late arrivals or early departures of confirmed reservation dates. Thank you for your understanding.
Two or more rooms/suites reserved using the same credit card is considered a "Group Reservation" and is subject to the group reservation cancellation policy. The group policy applies to canceling (or altering the dates) of any and/or all rooms within the group reservation
- Cancellation Policy
- 14 days advance cancellation notice for single room reservations.
- 45 days advance cancellation notice for group reservations of two or more rooms and/or suites.
Rates—All rates based upon double occupancy, a charge of $49 per person per night is charged for each additional person. An additional $17 per night is charged if daybed is required for double occupancy. Rates do not include 10% Lodging Tax. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Occupancy— All rates are based on double occupancy; there is a charge of $49.00 per night for each additional person(s). If the daybed or hide-a-bed is required for double occupancy, an additional $17.00 is charged (please notify us in advance of arrival if you intend to use the daybed or hide-a-bed for sleeping purposes).
Group Reservation—The person making the reservations, will be our contact person for your groups reservation. We would appreciate prior to arrival your advising us of room assignments. It is not uncommon for a guest to arrive expecting to be in a room to find a member of their group, who had arrived earlier, chose the room they were wanting.
Check In/Check Out
- Check in—3:00 to 6:00 PM. Please advise of early or late check in so that special arrangements may be made.
- Check out—11:00 AM. There may be an extra charge for late checks out; please inquire in advance.
- February 13 (check-in) – November 2 (check-out) A delightful two-course breakfast is served from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM in the Peerless Restaurants private dining room or outdoors around the fountain in our enchanting garden (weather permitting).
- November 2 (check-in) - February 13 (check-out) No breakfast is included during our reduced "Quiet Season" rate period. Freshly ground Organic Noble Coffee & teas are available in the morning.
- Extra Breakfast Guest Available at $20 per person with 24 hours notice.
Room Service— Available Tues-Sat 5:00PM to Close. The Peerless Restauarnt & bar is closed for dinner/room service Sunday & Monday evenings.
Children— Your child's safety is our utmost concern. For this reason and for the comfort of our guests, we only accept children over the age of 12.
Pets—Sorry no pets, but we will be happy to help you make arrangements for the boarding of your pet at a local kennel.
Smoking—Welcome outdoors in our courtyard.
Please Note That We Have Free Wifi & Cable Music Channels, but No Televisions on premise
The Peerless Hotel requires that all guests relax and enjoy their stay!