Suite 3Reserve Compare
Playfully decorated in a floral Victorian inspired style, the bedroom has a queen antique bed-set from New Orleans. The spacious bathroom features side-by-side antique claw foot tubs with a skylight above the tubs and a separate glass enclosed corner shower. The sitting room features two comfortable sitting chairs, a custom made daybed and pull-out trundle that can be made to accommodate a total of 4 guests in the suite (additional charges for the 3rd and 4th guest see below).
High Season—June 1 to November 1 (includes breakfast)
Mid Season—February 13 to May 31 (includes breakfast)
Quiet Season—November 2 to February 12 (no breakfast is included).
Located on our 2nd floor (no elevator), but we are happy to carry your luggage upstairs for you!
All rates based upon double occupancy, a charge of $49 per person per night is charged for each additional person. An additional $17 per night is charged if daybed is required for double occupancy. Rates do not include 10% Lodging Tax
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fine Italian-made Frette bed linens
- Lynova 5-star towels
- Pharmacopia bodycare products
- Breakfast (During Mid & High Season)
- Air conditioned
- In-room telephones
- In-room commercial-free music
- Room Service (Tues-Sat Evenings)
- In-room refrigerator
- Free reserved and street parking
- Hair dryer
- Side-by-side Clawfoot Tubs
- Complimentary Evening Sherry (High Season Only)
- Television Free Relaxation